Now at the midpoint of the year, how are things going? Well, I hope. At this point, it may be difficult to determine how successful the ...
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
This individual assists in developing organizational and business goals including participation in meetings of the firm’s governing body. Participates in developing strategic business plans and administrative policies. Generally directs a supervisory staff responsible for carrying out the firm’s day-to-day operations. Reports to managing partner/management/executive/policy committee.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote firm culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the firm and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the Managing Partner in all matters of importance